IND referent application

Hi everyone,

I am currently on my Orientation visa in the Netherlands. I found a job sometime ago, but my employer is not an IND referent company and cannot apply for my HSM visa. He applied for being an IND referent in mid February and now my employer received a letter where he is asked to show some more financial documents. My Orientation year visa is valid till June end. I am afraid, that my employer might not receive the IND referent Status on time and therefore won't be able to apply for my HSM visa on time.

Regarding the above, I have two questions to ask.

1. Is there a way my employer can hire me as HSM,  for example via an umbrella company untill the IND referent application is being processed ?

2. If my employer receives the IND referent status and applies for my HSM visa, before my Orientation year visa ends, but we don't have a result on it yet. Does that allow me to still stay in the Netherlands or not. Also under that case can my employer still hire me under the reduced salary criterion?

It would be very kind if someone can share their experience or knowledge regarding this.

Best Regards,

Anand Shah

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

To answer your questions:

• I've amended this, apologies, I read the question incorrectly and will send a DM to the OP to advise them.  There are agencies that do what you ask, whether they are registered with the IND in order to do this is another matter; all your employer can do is phone around the agencies and ask.  You should be aware that these agencies are expensive.
  • My understanding is that provided your application is lodged before your current one expires, that you can stay until the matter is settled. My advice - speak to the IND. This link will take you straight to their contact page on the Internet.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team