Any advice on how to get a visa for France?

Hi!

My name is Nina I am 21 years old... I am an actress and filmmaker and I just finished college. I have a job opportunity in France to play in a film however it doesn't really work to get a work visa since they require that the contract be for more than 3 months, and on this film it would be only about a month of work. The problem is... I can't be in the film or get paid without a visa. I am even considering applying to cheap schools to get a visa but I can not find any school that is cheap enough for me.... Does anyone here have experience with either French work visas, talent visas, civil pacts, student visas... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

@ninasierragonzalez when are you looking to move to France for the film ?

Where are you from? If you're from the US, then you're legally allowed to stay in France for 90 days without a visa.

If you're from the United States you are legally allowed to stay in France for 3 months with your passport.  The problem is you cannot earn money while you're there if they find you earning money you can get in trouble.

You're in a tricky situation it's only a month's worth of work but you could stay for 3 months but you can't earn money makes it difficult.

Try to get a au pair job that would allow you to get a work visa there are many sites that are looking for someone to take care of their children or something this way you could get a Visa or English teaching try to sign up with a school that would employ you to teach English.

As far as a talent Visa you're going to have to prove that you have a YouTube channel that you have something that generates income the biggest thing France is worried about is you coming over there and something happened and they have to take care of you they have to spend money on you.

You could just go on your 3-month trip with your Visa and just go do the work and don't say nothing but you risk getting in trouble and that's probably not the right thing to do.

I ended up marrying a woman from Paris so I was able to get a Visa through that it's not easy to be able to stay in France.

You need to talk to somebody at the French consulate and see what you can do tell them that you have a movie you want to make is there any way that you can come over there and stay and make money I would start with the French consulate.