Looking for an apartment for rent in limassol. Where to search?

I am planning to move to Cyprus on June 1. For reasons that are beyond the scope of this topic, I would like to move to a very specific area in limassol. I highlighted it on the map.

My budget is about 1000€. If necessary, a little more. I could only find one apartment on bazaraki and that was already taken. On all other sites you can not really find anything in the area.

Where else could I look? Who else could I contact? I also find it very difficult to find a real estate agent on google.

The area on google maps: <a href="https://goo.gl/maps/1B6gmZQZNvxb43Pd9">https://goo.gl/maps/1B6gmZQZNvxb43Pd9</a>

4pJRqNx.png

You will need to be very lucky with that budget .... Limassol rents are mega crazy ...even the locally born people cant afford the rents there ...and have had to move out.

Just a quick Google of "real estate agents Limassol" brought up loads of estate agents ....

Facebook marketplace is a place I would like at.

Also try connecting with the digital nomad groups as they will often know of property sharing

Hi

Do you have family in Cyprus? If not Why Cyprus?

Do you have a job planned? If not then you will find living there extremely difficult

Do you speak Greek?

Limassol is a difficult place to live at the moment for quite a few reasons, number 1 being that it is just too expensive! Cyprus is small and easy to see that it has changed dramatically but as time goes by the law is also catching up so hopefully Limassol will be cleaner and back to how it was 20 years ago. You can clearly see the naughty boys and girls on the street I just smile to my self shake my head and walk past... these people who think they have gotten a away and earned  a quick buck won't last long, they will other get caught and do time or be sent back home (from an ex P.C) prospective.

Limassol today is not one kids get away place anymore, actually Cyprus as a whole. Greeks have turned, no actually they have curdled! They are very jealous, specially if you are doing great in life and as for public services, totally useless...

Unless you have a really good reason to come live in Cyprus. I would not waste the little money you have.

Agencies yep loads on Google but they are all rip offs and feed off the weak & vulnerable including the blood sucking Land Lords.

Your best bet is to stay where you are..

Good Luck