Our family dream is to move to USA...

ciao

I'm Salvatore Arnone, I'm 40 years old and due to the closure of my winery but also to improve the quality of life of our family and guarantee a better future for our children, we and my wife thought about moving to the states...big dream of both :)

She is a music teacher, as well as music therapist, singer and chorister of Mike Patton's MONDO CANE project.

I have a farm manager certificate, I managed my company for 12 years, I am a guitarist and my passion is the construction of musical instruments, especially electric guitars

However, we hope to succeed in this dream and above all to have the necessary requisites to succeed in our intent.

What do you think and what do you recommend?

Thank you all

Hello Salvatore,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the USA forum so that members can guide you.

I would recommend that you go through the Living in the USA guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

Have you set your mind on a city/location ?

Regards

Bhavna

thank you bhavna, I really appreciate your support!  we didn't actually have a particular city to choose, but considering that most of the American wineries are located in California, I think this is the ideal place

Thank you for your prompt response, Salvatore.

I have moved your thread to the California forum

You may browse through the websites listed in the 1st post here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 38#1555544

They are still valid.

All the best

Bhavna

ciao
I'm Salvatore Arnone, I'm 40 years old and due to the closure of my winery but also to improve the quality of life of our family and guarantee a better future for our children, we and my wife thought about moving to the states...big dream of both smile.png

She is a music teacher, as well as music therapist, singer and chorister of Mike Patton's MONDO CANE project.

I have a farm manager certificate, I managed my company for 12 years, I am a guitarist and my passion is the construction of musical instruments, especially electric guitars

However, we hope to succeed in this dream and above all to have the necessary requisites to succeed in our intent.

What do you think and what do you recommend?

Thank you all
-@TotoArnone

@TotoArnone, looks like your passion is more music than farming.  Have you considered Nashville, TN?  I would recommend visiting the Country Music Hall of Fame there.  You will be able to see the history of the electric guitar with several famous guitars on display.  The Gibson Guitars factory is there too.  There is also the Gallery of Iconic Guitars in Nashville.

Nashville is known as Music City.  I would suggest paying a visit there before you decide where to move in the US.  You can drop by any honky tonk and regale on some of the best guitar playing in the country.

There are also several farms and wineries near Nashville if you want to check those out too...

Hope that this helps.