Waiting for PR result for more than 20 months

have applied PR in July 2021 and still waiting for results.

Is anyone is in similar situation or anyone before waited for PR outcome more than 20 months ?

Hello jyotiverma28,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Have you contacted the concerned department to ask about the status of your application?

I really hope you can find some people who did the same process as you so that they can share their own experiences with you.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@jyotiverma28  Have you got any update on your PR application?

@Ann1990 Not yet, still waiting

@divya05sharmads not yet.

Applied on 2021 Oct. Still pending. Asked us to submit pass, 6 months pay slips and Chinese decent proof on Dec 2022. Asked again the family CV of us on May 2023.

@win2007 got the outcome?

@jyotiverma28 Not yet.

My application took 9 months... got it in my first try. This was during the covid peak too. I would check up with ICA on the latest

Proving integration is the most important thing.

@jyotiverma28 Is there any outcome to date?

@jyotiverma28

you got any update from ICA.

@AADVIK still waiting

@win2007 have you got any output?

If anyone gets an output, please update.. we all are in the same situation.

@Ann1990

sure!

may i know you waiting for how long??

@TestJV VERxx This is 12th month..Started 13th from date of application

@Ann1990, Just nice 23 months got reject email.

@win2007 before getting the response your additional documents submission option was disabled ??

@win2007 ohh, sorry to hear that :(

can do apeal ? Hope they consider the application again

@TestJV VERxx, After missing additional documents submission option for 3 weeks then got result

@TestJV VERxx, I'm not have any condition as change employment or educational update for appeal. Need to wait 6 months to reapply.

@win2007 Next time, apply with a hike/change in salary. People says apply with social integration/volunteer etc... but my old roomtate she got with out any of this.. also she was unmarried Malaysian.. so race matters alot..I have never heard of any successful PR story with appeal.. Even i usually reapply every 6 months after i get the rejection letter...you can also do that... Sad part is that you waited ~20months for rejection!

Hi guys, i applied in feb this year and im still pending.  had a question - i went onto the ICA page to check my status and i see the options to update with new employment etc have been removed (under my pending status). Is this the same for everyone else?

@Angelicasings thats good. It means, you might get your outcome soon! all the best. Please let us know the result