Police clearance South Africa

Getting a police clearance certificate in South Africa is proving difficult. I was told by others that applied after 6 months of waiting they still dont have it.  I used a company to speed up the process but I was told it will still take about 4 to 6 weeks.

@longbb8

Hi, please try post and print in south africa, they take 2 days.

@fatimacassim93 hello thank you for your reply I know about this service you can also do it at postnet.  The problem is they dont not accept this document in Mauritius for visa purposes.  They require the certificate issued by the police.

@longbb8 Hi we had a issue with police clearance and it can be done at the SA Embassy in Mauritius as far as I am aware.  We used Nilena from Haute Ltd who was fantastic helping us work through our issues and she is extremely reasonable with her price which she only charges once the job is done.  They have a FB page as well.

thanks Traci I am using apostil.co,za to get the certificate I am still in South Africa It has been 4 weeks I am just waiting here...

@longbb8 Who did you use in SA?

@longbb8  I've used a company who specializes  in in this .Got my Police Clearance  within 2 weeks at a cost of R2110 per certificate

@LAWRINA69 Hi I used apostil... I dont think I can show the full name but that is what it starts with. Banus van der Walt who is on this forum knows someone who can do it cheaper. Maybe we should ask him

@Banus Van der Walt94

Please share the service provider thanks

We used the normal route of going to a police station. It took 3 months to get processed mainly because they were refurbishing building in Pretoria and it was closed for 6 weeks. Be aware that they do expire. We had to redo our medical and Police clearance as the original application done in 2021 had expired. We went through the process again and I hope that it will get done reasonably quickly

@longbb8.             I have used the company SP Documents for police clearance and for unabridged birthcertificates.Contact Sintiche *** or ****. She is extremely efficient. Web: sp-documents.co.za

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared in private. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@banusvanderwalt thank you