Newbie questions

Hello, I've just joined as I am thinking of moving to Malta.. I'm a 53 years old woman and would be moving there alone from UK. I

im applying for jobs ( I'm a copywriter) and was just wanting to get an idea of what uts like to live there, where a nice place to live is etc

im heading over in a month so will be doing sone exploring

is it a nice place to live?

thanks

vicky x

Hello, I've just joined as I am thinking of moving to Malta.. I'm a 53 years old woman and would be moving there alone from UK. I
im applying for jobs ( I'm a copywriter) and was just wanting to get an idea of what uts like to live there, where a nice place to live is etc

im heading over in a month so will be doing sone exploring

is it a nice place to live?

thanks
vicky x
-@vcrumpet

It is a nice place to live but not as pleasant as it used to be, most areas are overcrowded and development is everywhere making it very noisy.

The climate is nice although most property is cold in the winter as they are designed to be cool, rents are becoming very expensive and property prices are too high for what you get in terms of quality of build, not always easy to resell either.

Your biggest obstacle will be actually getting residence here as you are now a TCN. Very few jobs are to be found unless you are already resident here and without the job you will not get residence! If you find a job then the process of getting a work visa and yearly residence is very slow.

Good luck