Rental property

Good morning

Can anybody recommend a good letting agent, we are on the books of David Spyrou in Larnaca and a small agent in Kiti, neither have been able to show us what we need, we are looking for a 2/3 bedroom house or apartment in the larnaca district/region as our immigration appointment is in larnaca in May, however we do not want to be in Larnaca, we have requested information fron Bazaraki for several properties but owners don't respond, we are in our rental apartment in Tersefonou until 2 weeks on Sunday so getting fairly desperate, any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Thanking in advance

Carol

Try Blue Surf ask for Karen she top notch

Also island homes

Both have websites and Facebook pages

Also look at marketplace on facebook

@Toon thank you so much, I will check them out, thanks again, you are always so helpful and informative.

Kind regards

Carol

@jaggardcarol I would stick with Bazaraki, 95% of properties for rent are advertised there, not sure you don't get response, friend of mine has been looking as gets reply without and problems, Graham

Hi Graham I get an email saying message received and you have a new message but there is never a message that I can see or find

Hi Carol,  try Daniel  at KALOGIROU  in Larnaca,  we have a place in Pervollia  2 bed appointment  with see view that we  are looking  to rent soon what rent are you looking  at ?

Good luck Alyson

@burdenaly66

Hi Alyson, thanks for responding but my post was from February last year, we are now sorted as buying a house, moving in next week 💕💕