Who wants to be my representative legal?

Hi everyone,

My Name is Naho and I am Japanese.

I am planning to start living in Abu Dhabi in June

I stayed there 2 month inJune and February to see how was the life here and to create my own company in a Free Zone.

Last week I received the license of my company and i noticed that I need to be sponsored in the 30 next days after receiving the license.

However I am actually in Japan until June to see my family that I have not see since 3 years.

If I can not be sponsored I need to find a representative legal with a POA (Power of Attorney) until I come back in Abu Dhabi.

My question is who can be this representative legal? Is there any restriction to be a representative Legal?

As I stayed only 2 month I have not created many contact in Abu Dhabi and I know almost nobody there...

Is there someone who could be interested to help me and be my representative legal until June.

Of course I will remunerate this person for his help.

For information it is a Media Business that I do only Online, and moreover I have not started yet my activity as I am waiting to start it after creating my business bank account in June.

So the representative legal will have nothing to do .except to help me in accepting my request.

If someone has good advices or want to be this person I will really appreciate it.

Thank you

Naho

@naho18 hi,

Don't know what to say about this matter,

We are also in a deep *** to find a good job,

Wish you good luck 🤞

@naho18  share your license details I will try to help you

i can .. pls send me the contract I will read it until you come to Abu Dubai

regards

PM me i'd be happy to assist anyway i can