Malta work visa refused then appeal and result time line

Hi I applied Malta  work visa and got rejected and they mention the reason is that “justification for the purpose  and condition of the intended stay was not reliable “ after I received this company ask me to hire lawyer by my self and do appeal I received rejection 25 th January and appealed on 7th February . My Malta lawyer handle case and she make the statement as well as company provide letter that I need to fill the position urgently but now one month almost completed but no update yet and lawyer told once she got any news she will update me . I want to how many month will take get the results from appeal board

Hi I applied Malta work visa and got rejected and they mention the reason is that “justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable “ after I received this company ask me to hire lawyer by my self and do appeal I received rejection 25 th January and appealed on 7th February . My Malta lawyer handle case and she make the statement as well as company provide letter that I need to fill the position urgently but now one month almost completed but no update yet and lawyer told once she got any news she will update me . I want to how many month will take get the results from appeal board
-@mangala vishwanath

No one here can answer that, why not ask your lawyer if there is any news?