Babysitter in Brasov for 4 days

Hi all,

I am visiting Brasove on 7th or 8th of March for skiing. and I have a 3.5 years old girl. so I am wounding if I can find a babysitter for her during our ski time.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hello sarahal,

Thank you for asking your question here. 1f609.svg

It should not be too hard to find a babysitter.

Have you tried checking with the people where you are going to stay to see if they can recommend someone?

Also, feel free to post an advert in the Jobs in Brasov section.

There is a dedicated category for babysitters.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

unfortunately, I have asked to many place who provide accommodation and skiing. non of them have guide or advice me.

If she's 3.5 years old, why not bring her and teach her to ski also, it's not too young!

As an alternative, you can search on cautbona.com or similar sites

Romaniac

will I am not sure if i am going to find someone to teach her. how to ski. also I am not sure is she would be ok with skiing

will I am not sure if i am going to find someone to teach her. how to ski. also I am not sure is she would be ok with skiing
-@sarahal

You'll never know until you give her the chance.  Maybe she surprises you!  It could make for a great memory and something you can enjoy together.

Good luck anyway

thank for advice. I guess this what will happen

@sarahal

Sarahal,

This is Robert . I am sorry but my friends from Brasov are not available  at this time to babysit your daughter.  A recommendation from another EXPAT person suggested putting an Ad in the JobBoard.  i would think that would get you some response. 

Of course, I could recommend you paying for my ticket to fly over there the same time you are there, but that would certainly be asking too much!!! Maybe next time my wife and I will be living there fulltime and can  help you out. 

I'll be praying that you find someone.

Robert

Do not worry. thanks for help.

Dear Sarahal, I'm Franca Iyede, and I'm interested in the babysitter job.

Hello nicelyfranca02,

Welcome to Expat.com

You should create your CV in the Jobs in Brasov section.

There is a category for Babysitters.

This way people will get to see your request easily.

Good luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team