Please Any suggestions to me

I was failed in medical test in Qatar but I was passed in medical from Doha clinic . And I got the fitness certificate also . How can I do and I have a chance ? I went to the medical check one time and I took the my health history documents ( I had tb last year and I already treatment it . I haven't disease in this time  ) but the government doctor didn't check my medical reports they said we didn't recognized your country if u have a recommendation letter from Qatar . I said No I don't have it. When I got the result it after I checked the medical to Doha clinic I got the result it is fit .

Hello Khunn my visa was cancelled due to latent TB they found in QuantiFeron test. I'm taking medicine now, it's 3 months treatment and planning to apply for new visa after treatment. Can you please tell me how many months TB treatment you took and after they treatment how many months later you applied for new visa and did the passed you based on your x Ray or they performed QuantiFeron test the second time. Thank

@Hussain16 I took the medicine 6 months . I applied the job to the website I got the offer letter so I come in here . I went to the government's medical check up . They took my blood and X ray in this time I bring my medical history also but they said they didn't recognize my country if u have medical recommendation from Doha . It's fine . And then I got the result it's unfit I asked the nurse what's my problem ? They said I have a scar yes I had scar I already treatment it and I checked the x ray in Doha I got the fitness certificate . My result is Fit. My company said that they will try it again

@Khunn Khunn

Thank you for sharing your experience here Khunn. Just a follow up question on this thread :

What is progress on your case so far ? What is their decision on your scar ? Have they renewed your residence permit after declaring you fit ?