Verification Against EU Law savings amount

Hello.

I am a Canadian citizen currently in the Netherlands on a working holiday visa and my fiancee is a student at UvA (Finnish citizen) on her first year and not working at the moment. She does get her loan on September every year and I have work and savings as well. We've read online somewhere that she doesn't have to meet any income requirements for us to apply for Verification Against EU Law so I can stay and work here while she's doing her bachelor's. My question is: how much savings does she have to have exactly so the application doesn't get denied? Thank you in advance for your answers and have a great day!

@Earvin Jae Torres well, they don't require any income statements! She needs to apply with you and then you get the letter you should ignore any extra steps apart from logging to my ind and picking an appointment

@Ramzyy2 so we just fill out the application form and the form that says she has enough income to support me then? Cause I've read somewhere that after submitting the application, they may ask for proof that she has savings to support me. Also, anyone who's applied for verification against EU law, would you recommend applying online via DigID or by mail? Thank you for the response!

@Earvin Jae Torres hi! We applied online and it was very easy. They only let you upload the necessary documents, for example we could only add our passports and my job contract. I thought they would definitely ask for more documents but they didnt. If we applied with mail we would have put so many unnecessary documents and it would complicate the process and it eould take longer, i think.

@sevimhasanova hello! Thanks for the response! We're you the EU citizen or your partner? So you used DigiD to apply?

@Earvin Jae Torres i am the eu citizen, yes we used digid

@sevimhasanova ok thank you. Our situation is a bit different because she's not working right now but I have a working contract.

@Earvin Jae Torres yes, i am not familiar with what  to do in your situation but you could ask the IND on twitter they usually respond as soon as possible. Also you can go ahead and start the application and see what they ask of you, you can always save the application file on your computer and continue later. Hope everything works out!

@sevimhasanova thanks. I'll see what info I can get from the IND twitter account.

@Earvin Jae Torres Hi! We are in a somewhat similar situation (we are both students haha), so I wanted to ask how did it go for you in the end?

Hi!! How did your application went?

I do not know what the procedures are on this site. I have not found work