Good freight forwarder

Hi, I have been using my Mitsubishi Montero around SA. Now its time to go home. Oregon titled, plated, hoping to ship it out of Ecuador to the USA. Anyone know a good freight forwarder? Jeff   

Jeff, is this vehicle in Ecuador or Colombia?

You sent me a 500-word message this weekend

never mentioning Ecuador and stating-implying that

the Mitsubishi has been in various places in

Colombia.

If you have no documentation showing that the

vehicle was legally admitted into South American

countries, I don't see how appealing to laymen

Expats on our forums is going to get you out of

this thicket.

What makes you think a legit ¨freight forwarder¨

can get an undocumented car off this continent

through available channels?

cccmedia in Santander, Colombia

wow. first, no intention on my part to piss you or anyone off. Second, as a "Older" person, have never really used online media of any sort to any great extent, when i wrote , I was under the impression I was writing to a forum in Colombia. third, if you can't ask people who have been there, done that, then who do you ask when, as I said, when a guy asked 30 sources a question, got 30 different answers. You really think people go to latin america and do so just to throw their weight around? Or play games with local regulation? I was in a rural farming area. I helped neighbors fix tillers, welded up broken front end steering linkages, hauled motorcycle accident people to the hospital, helped re roof the school, pushed horses back to pasture when they got out. Made every attempt I could to be a good neighbor. I could not find anyone to help me stay incompliance. I could not even find anyone to steer me the right direction, so hence my situation. You actually sat and counted my words? The Montero is near La Meseta Colombia, parked in a friends yard where its been for nearly 3 years, there, or when I had my house there, my yard. Yeah, I know, ignorance of the law is no excuse. But then DIAN in Rio Negro and Medellin didn't know either. Nor the Transito people. Or anyone we could contact , or the 3 "Lawyers" we engaged .

No offense taken.

No, I didn't count the words.  That was an estimate.

Thank you for clarifying the whereabouts of your

Mitsubishi.

Please post any further comments on one of our

Colombia forums.  It's understandable that you posted

on this Ecuador forum by mistake, but wouldn't

make sense to keep posting here.about a vehicle that

has not been in Ecuador.

I received your second PM saying you plan to contact

the Colombia law firm I recommended, Langon Law.

cccmedia in Santander, Colombia

Thank you Brother, it has been a stressful situation for me. Wish you the best, Jeff