Bahrain Airport can detect if you are pregnant or not?

Planning to go back home coz i am pregnant, i learned that when u sre not married and give birth here in Bahrain you will get in prison/jailed. And that it is better to.go back home to my country. Now I ve heard that when im Bahrain airport if you are pregnant they will be able to detect it and you will not be able to leave the country and you will be in jailed? Is it fact and true? Please help me know about t??

@Madelyn Martin if its not obvious (not bulging), then its safe , there is no machine in the airport that can detect if you are preg

nant unless you declare it so or  can only be proven if a doctor will check on you or by a test kit.

@Madelyn Martin no, no tfevice in airport that will detect thqt you are pregnant,unless if its too obvious and you tummy is already bulging.about jail time im not sure.btw, im working in Bah Airport.

There is no issue in the airport related to being pregnant or showing. As I have said repeatedly on the forums; it is only an issue if you DELIVER the child in Bahrain while not being married.

The only airport issue will come if you are beyond a certain stage in your pregnancy.  So for safety sake, they will ask for a doctor's certificate allowing you to travel.  Beyond 7 months or so, they will refuse to board you.

@voltairecaigoy  i am just so worried about what other people saying.. that there are lot of cases that happen like that.. and they all go taken away to jail..

@voltairecaigoy i am planning tongo next month and im turning 5mos.. im afraid my baby bump would show.. coz now a days a can see the changes from my body.. even my workmates can see how much i gain over the past few months.. (they have no idea i am pregnant)...

@voltairecaigoy i am just so worried about what other people saying.. that there are lot of cases that happen like that.. and they all go taken away to jail..
-@Madelyn Martin

As I keep saying, NO ONE at the airport will pull you aside or ask about your pregnancy.  It is ONLY the airline who will ask, at check-in time and from angle of safety only.  Take a doctor letter with you stating that it is safe for you to travel otherwise they won't give you a boarding pass.  NO ONE will ask your martial status at the airport.   And leave NOW.......once it reaches 6 months onward, they will NOT let you board and then you will have to deliver in Bahrain with all the associated legal issues.