Didn't think it was ever going to happen!

Well, it's going to be a year behind schedule but at least we're now moving forward!  Just booked to come to Malta in June 2012, should have been this year but family illness saw that one off (pleased to say all is well) Not to worry though, all good things come to she who waits, it's just a info visit, viewings, work opportunities etc…. But it's a step forward , hopefully some good weather can be on tap too, but not too hot!  Plenty of time to put a itinerary together so anyone one with a must do in June idea let me know.

Amanda x

Hi Amanda,

I hope your plans go through! When are you coming over? Earliest June 2012?

I hope we are still here when you come and that we havn't given up on our ongoing culture schock-))))

But I think we have more patience than the Maltese have, especially when talking about driving -)))

Cheers
Ricky

Hiya, yes June! :( My mum became ill and her treatment will take up to christmas, so, we then need a recovery period and time to pack everything up and start looking/applying for jobs etc. My eldest will be partway through his school year and we want to make the move during the school holidays, we are trying to be as considerate as possible and make sure we have everything covered.  We'll get there......eventually!

Good Luck and we all look forward to seeing you as part of the Expat community

Julian