What do I need to bring in a live scan Los Angeles session?

I need help finding accurate information regarding the documents essential to bring a live scan to Los Angeles. Please provide me with information about it.

@dan smith Please bring the items listed below to your Live Scan Los Angeles Session:Three copies of the completed "Request for Live Scan Service" form. The form is given to the applicant by the agency requesting the Live Scan and must be completed by the agency and applicant. We cannot provide the document or assist in filling it out.A valid government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport.Payment for the Live Scan service.

I need help finding accurate information regarding the documents essential to bring a live scan to Los Angeles. Please provide me with information about it.
-@dan smith

What's a live scan in Los Angeles about?

Why is it relevant to Hungary?

What's a live scan?

What's a live scan?
-@buckchucko

Looks like it might be fingerprinting for some purpose. Dunno why Live Scan. Alternative is Dead Scan? Why not just say fingerprinting?

Nothing to do with Hungary. 

Except, in the old system here, they would smear on goulash paste to take your dabs.  If you licked it off while smacking your lips, you could come in.

We learn something new every day.

Live Scan.  Apparently, it's been around since at least 2009.

Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread is now on the Los Angeles forum.

All the best

Bhavna

We learn something new every day.
Live Scan. Apparently, it's been around since at least 2009.
-@Cynic

Why it's called Live Scan is somewhat baffling?!

Why "live"?

If I ever move to LA, I'd have to know about this probably.

Maybe like e-government.  If they get your dabs, they share it.