Vacation in Cape Verde

I arrived Praia on Santiago Island on the 26th of November 2022 and I will be going back to Nigeria today 9th of January 2023.

I had a thoroughly great time in CV. My experience ms surpassed my expectations. Great people on all three islands that I visited. There was so much history from the Museum in Sal Rei, the Fortress in Cidade Velha and the Museum in Tarrafal.

I did a lot of hiking, saw the desert in Rabil, saw the black beach near Tarrafal and felt safe and secure carrying out all these activities.

I am glad I took the chance to come here.

I surely will be back

No Stress indeed

Hi , please is Cape Verde letting Africans getting into their country now ? I read they keep sending people from other African countries back.

I arrived Praia on Santiago Island on the 26th of November 2022 and I will be going back to Nigeria today 9th of January 2023.
I had a thoroughly great time in CV. My experience ms surpassed my expectations. Great people on all three islands that I visited. There was so much history from the Museum in Sal Rei, the Fortress in Cidade Velha and the Museum in Tarrafal.

I did a lot of hiking, saw the desert in Rabil, saw the black beach near Tarrafal and felt safe and secure carrying out all these activities.

I am glad I took the chance to come here.
I surely will be back

No Stress indeed
-@dayoakinbode

Hi Dayo,

Thanks for sharing your experience about your stay in Cabo Verde! Glad you took the chance and happy you enjoyed it.

Até próximo,

Angelo

Hey dayoakinbode,

Thank you so much for sharing your good experience in Cape Verde.

Much appreciated.

Are you thinking of relocating to Cape Verde?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team