New members of the Mozambique forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mozambique forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mozambique if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi. I'm Gcebile.

I'm a qualified primary teacher in possession of a university diploma in Education and a TEFL certificate. I'm interested in teaching English  in Mozambique.

Hi gcebi91,

Welcome on board !

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Mozambique section of the website to give a boost to your search.

All the best

Bhavna

Looking for Agriculture Jobs in Mozambique

I have been leaving many years in Maputo and Mocimboa da Praia. I also had opportunity to travel in all the country for professional purpose: I am a freelance consultant in International Aid

Hello Chimouleta,

Thank you for introducing yourself!

Do let us know how we can help you on the forum1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien hie iam Talent Kumbirai iam 36 yrs old I'm a holder of Master of Science degree in Human Resource Management. I'm currently living in zimbabwe. I'm looking for any job opportunities in Mozambique which may suit my profile

Hello Juniorkumbirai,

Welcome on board !

Please create your C V in the Jobs in Mozambique section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

How are you Bhavna, thanks for the advice

@Julien OK thanks mister Julien

Hello

I am living in mozambique-Maputo and am civil technician.

With 14 years experience  woking in construction of projects.

Pinto has the ability to work in various position, such as site supervisor, forman and quality control.

Within the skills gained during years, Pinto brings to any organisation the drive and energy needed towards achieving high  quality work.

I am looking for new opportuniteis here in mozambique- constructions industry.

Thanks

Hello Pintouane,

Welcome on board !

Have you searched on local websites or newspapers ? What ressources do locals normally use to look for a job ? I am just curious to know and would be grateful if you could shed the light on the queston.

That said, you can also create your CV in the Jobs in Mozambique section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Am planning to relocate to Mozambique on transfer but am still thinking about it because I have read so many negative things online about the country and am worried most especially since I don't speak or understand Portuguese.

Any advise or recommendations will be highly appreciated this will enabl me make a final decision.

Thanks

Hello dear

Every country there's negative and positive things.

So be calm mozambique is good country to visit and to do anything.

Portuguese languague is not a problem because olso we are speakinh ingles.

Thanks

Thanks alot Pintouane for the fed back it's highly appreciated.

Am been offered an accomodation in Maputo please how is the area.

Thanks

@Julien hi my name is Famida I'm looking for a waitress job in Mozambique I'm a Zimbabwean lady residing in South Africa I have nine years experience,I don't have any idea if it pays well in Maputo so I would like some enlightenment on that

Hie am madhu takesure from Zimbabwe looking for a teaching post . Am a geography and environmental science teacher may you help whatsapp or call ***

Moderated by Priscilla 10 months ago
Reason : please do not post personal contact details for security purpose
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ Kassimfamida00 & sokomukanya040 :

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since you are both looking for a job, i invite you to post an ad in the Jobs in Mozambique section. It might help you to find a potential recruiter.

If you have any questions related to expatriation, please feel free to create a new thread in the Mozambique forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Expat.com Team

Hie am Farai Charambaamwe holder of a diploma in Agriculture, looking for a job in Mozambique.

@frcharambaamwe |Hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Mozambique section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi am Godsave, a Geographer. How can i find Geo opportunities in Mozambique

@gsanyeche Hello and welcome !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Mozambique section to put forward your skills.

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

I am a primary Care Nurse in Zimbabwe and am looking forward to find a job in Mozambique.

@thembimahomva

Hello and welcome on board !

i would suggest that you google for hospitals and clinics and sent them your CV

Regards

Bhavna

Am Anold Mutale,age 27yrs , from Zambia ,am pursuing my diploma in clinic medicine general (COG) at Rockview university . however,am willing to work in Mozambique as a healthcare provider by next year June . kindly l need your help ?

@mutaleanold5

Hello, once you get there, you can send your CV to hospitals and clinics.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi beautiful people .im shahbaz khan from tanzania planing to come to Mozambique nampula and nacala to see market prospects in seafood busniess ...is there anyone in seafood busniess do let me know thankx

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055649

Thanks!

Closed