Medical unfit status

Hi sir,

I worked in Singapore five years and before pandemic i went to Singapore in another company and medical was not cleared

Due to abnormal x-ray.

After went to hospital and they found old tb scars but its not active,cmpny send me back and after that I applied my ipa in another company but got rejected, due to medical unfit status,

Is that possible to settle and if yes then how pls suggest.

I think you need a medical certificate that shows that you are fit for the intended work.

@beppi thanks for your reply, but i heard that there is no clearance from TB in Singapore.

Read related discussions on this forum - there were similar cases!

I also have the medical unfit problem. How can I clear? From Jan 2022 to Feb 2023 I have worked in Singapore. Last time I have not hospitalized, and no

any other medical checkups or medical leave. Now I have to go Singapore but IP can't apply becoz of medical unfit problem. How do I clear it?

Now I have to go Singapore but IP can't apply becoz of medical unfit problem. How do I clear it?
-@saishankarkalai

The "medically unfit" status can only be cleared if your health situation improves and the diagnosis is removed.

@beppi I have not done any medical checkups. Then how come like this. Now I am in India how to report my health status to mom.

Then you should find out why MoM thinks you are medically unfit.

Without knowing the reason, you won't be able to remove it!

How can I find it from Mom?