New upcoming communities like riffa views

hello everyone - we are planning to fully relocate to bahrain from the uk next year - is anyone aware of any new upcoming communities like riffa views in the coming 12-18 months which will be applicable for expats purchase and thus residency permit

thank you

George

Like Riffa views?   not in the next 12-18 months.  Most projects are apartment focused due to the easy sale and turnover.   The only real comparative community to RV is Durrat.

What  about diyar al muharraq  and salman city?  And amwaj Is there any resource  which shows exactly the freehold properties and regions where expats can buy?

I know diyar al muharraq  has some freehold zone community  like riffa views.   The issue with riffa views is houses are relatively  small and  housing fees are rather steep.  Diyar al muharraq  seems more affordable  in that front.

@colineke If you're gonna be working in the area - then Riffa views is great.

Yes bahrain is a small country but traffic is a nightmare, best advice is to live close to where you work

What about diyar al muharraq and salman city? And amwaj Is there any resource which shows exactly the freehold properties and regions where expats can buy?
I know diyar al muharraq has some freehold zone community like riffa views.  The issue with riffa views is houses are relatively small and housing fees are rather steep. Diyar al muharraq seems more affordable in that front.
-@leh95

OP asked about upcoming communities.   Of course, you have villas in Amwaj and Diyar. 

RV houses are small only when it comes to the townhouses.  The detached villas are pretty big.   Rentals are a reflection of demand and the services that are offered in and around the community. 

like i said lot of upcoming projects in Diyar. one which is already nearing completion is al Naseem. its a seperate gated community of waterfront properties all freehold. Diyar YouTube channel just posted project updates for it recently and its nearly done.

here is an update from their youtube. - [link moderated]

Yes Diyar is coming up but RV is a proper community........a large gated community with community wide events whereas Amwaj and Diyar are split into stand alone villas or small gated communities.  It remains to be seen how Diyar turns out.

Thank you very much everyone

I am  interested in b a furnished or semi furnished villa in the areas where expats are allowed  to buy free hold. Kindly help with information.  Thanks

Google for freehold apartments in Bahrain, you will find references faster.