Quality dentist in HCMC, who is not rip off?

Anybody have experience with such professional here?

-@narcrepellant2525

The higher the quality, the higher the price.

Are you asking for a high quality, budget rate dentist?

Probably such one  does not exist :D  But often IMHO expensive does not mean best one..

@narcrepellant2525

Stay away from:

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Potentially defamatory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

-@narcrepellant2525

Here is a list of dental clinics from the website business directory:

expat.com/en/business/asia/vietnam/ho-chi-minh-city/6_health/dentists/

In addition, based on multiple recommendations I've read here in the forum, search for "Rose Dental" on Google Maps

Rose Dental, have 2 dental offices, I went to one of them, not in Ben Thanh another one. Dentist there kept repeating that I need titanium filling, btw what the heck is titanium filling? AFAK I only knew about titanium implants. There are amalgam fillings (old school, yes) and composite fillings. I felt uncomfortable with her approach, I should never let mess with with my tooth. They talk also took print of my upper jaw tooths. For what purpose? I went to many dentists in my life but never witnessed such a strange approach. That is my opinion.  I should just walk away.

In my opinion.................... just ask a Vietnamese friend (if you have any) for a recommendation. Most Vietnamese that I know dont go to the over priced places in the districts that ex pats hang out & still get very good dental treatment at prices they can afford. I have had dental treatment done at an upmarket dental practice & was well pleased with the quality & cost of the treatment (compared with UK)  however my GF was in shock with the price I paid & the next dental work I got done she took me to the family practice she uses & you know what it was excellent, the place had all the latest equipment, spotless clean, very nice father, mother & son practice & at least quarter the price. Only draw back of course was that no one spoke English but my GF was with me & all went well absolutely no issues or complaints.

Exactly goodolboy, the friend I know recommended her dentist which works somewhere in  D10, and she will go with me. Good approach. But you know I have seen some good reviews about clinic and was  thinking not big deal, but I regret it. The same tooth was messed up but by previous dentist in my home country, not badly as in Rose, and I went to university clinic where doctors there put some medicine to heal it, they put  temporary composite filling and they actually did very good job, they said let the  medicine inside heal the tooth and come back in one month so we finally  fix it, but alas stupid me wanted to travel.

I was recommend to my lady dentist way back in 2009 by my landlady who was a pharmacist. It appears they were friends from university days.

Well my new lady dentist had graduated from Harvard University in USA. I have been with her ever since. The last work was earlier this year when I got a root canal and porcelain crown with a titanium seat for 7 million dong. Her ultra modern clinic is attached to a private hospital in D10.

3 members of my family from NZ have had work done by her and are extremely happy with the results plus I have had many friends from Australia get dental work done by her and will gladly give references for her work.

If you want her details, please direct message me and I will give you her personal email address as I dont have her permission to publically post her personal details.

@DirtyPierre Hi Pierre. May I please have contact details for your dentist. Best Simon

I have sent it to your inbox

@OceanBeach92107 I always got to the dental hospital in Tran Hung Dao street, excellent service, command of English and equipment. Technician is very good at their job too.