Dependent iqama transfer issue

I have a dependent iqama under my spouse sponsorship. now i got a new job. we are trying to transfer dependent iqama to the new employer from spouse.

New employer sent the request which i accepted through Qiwa platform. After that they cant complete transfer through muqeem showing the error :"Dependent transfer cannot complete, please visit jawazat". from Jawazat, they directed to Labor office where they told the employer to submit some documents like NOC,passport copy,iqama copy etc. Now we are waiting for a response from Labor office. we submitted all documents 2 weeks ago. But still didn't get any response.

In qiwa platform,its showing pending transfer in absher by new employer.

anyone has any idea how long it will take to complete the process from labor office.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi dear. Can u tell me the result of your case? Did they transfer you from husbant to your new company? Did ur husband's company give you NOC for u to transfer to other company to work?

@inarasabira Hi dear. Can u tell me the result of your case? Did they transfer you from husbant to your new company? Did ur husband's company give you NOC for u to transfer to other company to work?

@inarasabira

Any update how it was done facing the same issue

Can anybody suggest the complete procedure of transferring dependent iqama to an employer?