Single exit and re entry

I am an English teacher. I paid and applied for a single re entry visa valid for 30 days from my company , instead they only gave me a single re-entry for 20 days.

Do they have the right to do that? I paid for single with 30 days validity. There is no 20 days single re entry on the system.

I have been in Saudi for 8 years and this is a new company I work for. This has never happened to me, I was always issued with a single  re-entry for 30 days.

Can the company decide on how many days validity they want to to give?

What is your Iqama expiry?   you can't get an ERE beyond the expiry date.

Assuming it is still valid for 30 days, then your sponsor probably made a mistake or paid for less days.  And yes, ERE is up to the company's discretion unfortunately.

@XTang Thank you very much for info. My Iqama was just renewed.

It is s bit frustrating to know they have this power over me🥵

I applied for it for this weekend because I wanted to travel to Turkey for the weekend. But my plans changed and I will go in 2 weeks during my official holiday 24 Nov - 4 Dec but now my re entry would not be valid to get back because it started to count down from yesterday the 9 th.

Because of their decision to make it 20 and not 30 Days I will have to pay again!

@XTang i see only now. What do you mean they paid for less days? I paid 200 riyals for 30 days single exit and re entry. I must first pay at ATM then request the visa from my company.

can they just decide to hive me less days?? Although I paid for 30???

The thing is, they could have made a mistake.  I had it happen to me when I paid for a 1 year ERE and the issued visa was 8 months.  I raised a big fuss with HR and because I was the CFO, they had to listen to me...........it turned out that they did something wrong which led to an unnecessary fee, reduced the fund balance and with the new balance, they could only get an 8 month visa.   I suggest you ask them what happened.