How to File Case for Claims to Employer

I wish to share this experience and to guide especially our Kabayan who are having such concern regarding filing of cases to their employer thru Ministry of Labor and Ministry of Justice afterwards.

To File in MoL:

1.    Know where the jurisdiction of your employer.

2.    If your company/employer is in Riyadh, go to POLO Riyadh. If Dammam, go to POLO ERO. And same with to other location (where your area is being covered by our POLO Offices).

3.    Fill the form from the reception of POLO Office and complete your statement.

4.    Reminder knows your company or employer business name with CR Number, their address, telephone number. Your home address, name of your agency in the PHL, Passport. Iqama. If possible, provide a hard copy & softcopy (USB) 

5.    Make a sworn statement of what had happened. And if there is monetary amount BE SPECIFIC. Example if you claim for your salary, unpaid vacation, transportation, other allowances, overtime, etc. state with the amount and date it covers.

6.    After completing the form, submit to your case officer. Wait for your turn and his/her advice.

7.    In proceeding to file the case thru MoL, you must have the ABSHER log-in and PW and the POLO in charge will assist you in filing the case. Once done, you will receive a notification and schedule of your first hearing.

8.    Important: Attend your hearing as scheduled and DO NOT SKIP. Click the link provided and ready your Iqama for verification.

9.    Send the link received from MoL to your case officer at POLO to notify and you will be assisted with the interpreter.

10.    Hearing session usually takes 1 to 2 sessions depending on your case.

11.    Come early and log-in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled hearing in every session. Don't be late.

12.    After the 2nd hearing or your last hearing, you will notify and received the resolution from the HRSD. Present to your case officer when filing to court once you proceed to Ministry of Justice.

Hope this help.

Hello philruh278,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

It will definitely be useful to other members of this forum. 1f601.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@philruh278

What will happen if employer will not come or fails to attend the session on first hearing.?

Or second as well.

@saifsiddiqui75  ....I am facing the same issue ...Today I was waiting for Employer but he did not attend the Session , HRSD Team send me meeting minute and mention to file a case in MOL .

Guideline needed .....