Sales Manager (Japanese Speaking) - Part time (3 days )
English - Fluent
Company name Nuvo Instrumental (Asia) Ltd
Nuvo Instrumental (Asia) Ltd designs and manufactures musical instruments for children. We are currently recruiting a part time Sales Manager to support and extend growth in key regions. In particular we are looking to extend sales within the Japanese and Korean markets. The applicant should be a motivated organizer with excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and Japanese. Some experience of music education would be beneficial but not essential. The job would require minimum one day per week in the office in Kwun Tong, other days could be at home. Working hours are flexible. There will be some travel to Japan, Korea and possibly US and Germany. This position is initially part time but has the potential to grow quickly into a full time position. Salary is negotiable depending on hours and the individual candidate.
The role would include the following:
• Support and manage existing international distributors. Initially Japan and Korea then extending to Australia, UK and US.
• Research potential dealers and distributors in other regions – S. America, Europe.
• Collect and organize monthly inventory and sales reports from all existing distributors.
• Create monthly sales forecasts based on distributor reports and liaise with production.
• Develop and operate contact management system.
• Organize and maintain existing and new distributor contracts and pricing sheets.
• Manage and extend “Ambassador Programme” in Japan, Korea and Australia.
• Manage and extend Facebook and other social network marketing activities.
• Contribute to monthly newsletter to publish on Nuvo website.
• Help with the development of foreign language promotional literature and web pages.
Suitable applicants should initially send resumé and covering letter to max[at]nuvo-instrumental.com
- Please contact Max Clissold