Accommodation in Ukraine
It's not difficult to find accomodation in Ukraine, especially in big cities. The best way to do it is the Internet, in newspapers or through real estate agency. The price will depend on the conditions, length of stay and the city. In the capital, Kiev, it is rather expensive, in smaller cities ofcourse you can find it cheaper. For example, if you came to Ukraine to study, the price for renting a room will vary from 50 to 200 $ (not in the capital). if you rent an appartment with somebody else, it will be cheaper. Buying a flat though may turn out to be very expensive !
Guide section: Accommodation
Latest guide articles
- Need help with postal codes
- I am waiting for a nice lady from Ukrain …
- I'd like to meet people
- Russian lessons via Skype
- Online MTS Ukraine recharge
- Suggestion about Health care in Ukraine
- Looking Accommodation for long term in A …
- Information about jobs for english people
Chick In Kiev
Ramblings of a Peace Corps Volunteer ...
Many Coloured Days
British Club in Ukraine
Back in the USSR
8 Months in Ukraine
The Back Roads of Ukraine: Chronicles...
Childrens Embassy in Ukraine