Types of Accommodation in Japan
Finding a comfortable place to live is one of the most important tasks in ensuring your pleasant stay in Japan. Allocate sufficient time to research the market and to locate a place to fits your requirements.
Types of stay:
These include all the furniture, the kitchen, the appliances, as well as cleaning and concierge services. Great for short stays. Contacts from month to month.
For longer stays this is a great option. Buy or lease the furniture or bring your own from abroad. Appliances vary from basic to fully included such as washer/dryer, lighting and refrigerators.
Houses give you the freedom to have pets along with a back yard and gardening. If traditional style is your fancy, houses with tatami mats are also available and estate agents will be able to help you with this request.
For short term stays, this option is a great way to enjoy your stay. Private bedrooms, with shares bathroom and living room.
Guide section: Accommodation
Latest guide articles
- Types of Accommodation in Japan
- Kyoto Apartments
- Kyoto Transportation
- Driving your way through Japan
- Essential Japanese
- Cycling montain bike in Hida
- Discover Japan
- Introducing... MUKADE!
- Memoirs of an Expat in Japan
- Move to Japan
- are you engaged of sending cargoes/packa …
- Expat life in Japan
- Flying to Japan
- Mum wants to study Japanese in Chiba or Tokyo
- Interviews: expats in Japan
- Why I came to Japan and why I'm starting …
- Applying for Monbukagakusho scholarship …