Health care in China
In China, your employer generally provides you with a heath insurance package. If not, you are highly encouraged to purchase a private health insurance of your own. Ask for your free personal online heath insurance quotation now !
In case of health problems, make sure to find a clinic or hospital that will best suit your needs. There are indeed numerous public and private hospitals in China and healthcare costs may greatly vary between these different types of institutions.
Some clinics and hospitals are run by foreigners and are more responsive to the needs of the expatriate community (High quality standards, bilingual staff etc.)
For regular care (check-up, dental care, GP), you can either contact any clinic or hospital or take advice around from your “network” to get useful addresses.
Emergency numbers in China:
110 - Police
119 – Fire brigades
120 or 999 – Ambulance
122 – Traffic accident
Guide section: Health care
Latest guide articles
- Tax in China
- How to make dumplings
- Customs in China
- Must-see places in Beijing
- Bank Account in China
- 2 Week China Trip: packing
- Why you should visit Xingping
- The Custom of Chinese New Year
- How to be Headhunted for China Jobs - 9 LinkedIn Strategies
- Don't hesitate to make friends,Just do it.
- Looking for friends in or around Shanxi!
- Looking for Russian girls in China
- anyone in Qufu or surrounding area?
- english tutor(well paid)
- US Audio Company - Looking for Embedded …
- Information about Wuhan
- LOOKING FOR ENGLISH TEACHING JOB
- traditional chinese weddings are awesome!
- Need Agents in China