Profession change for technician (computer programmer) SCE

Hello

I have Computer programmer profession in my iqama. I have visited SCE for temporary to permanent membership . SCE asked me to change profession hence computer programmer profession shifted to BE category. Can you please list of the profession computer related category accepted by SCE and doesn't comrd under Saudization? I heard SCE accept Experience certificate for Technician? if I change computer related profession for technician. I can get permanent membership by submitting experience certificate ? please advise the procedure for profession change.

Thanks

AW

Hello,

My profession is computer programmer and i renew my iqama every year without any issue. You just need to register in SCE online with any IT related field Diploma but remember its should be attested by Saudi Ministry of foreign affairs.

Do you have any IT field related Diploma ?

I dont have attestion from Saudi Embassy. If not what is an alternative?

@sahil_n15

3 years diploma in computer science . but not attested.

Thanks

@sahil_n15 Dear, I am also having profession on iqama as a computer programmer. Recently my management told that it is under saudiazation and need to change the profession. They will give me other category. Is this true and dies that impact us.

@Nishat Mohammad

Do you know the procedure how to do that from computer programmer to computer technician?

Is computer technician profession upgradable to computer programmer with 03 years bachelors degree but without Saudi attestation?

Grateful & Thankful for replies.

@wazeedmails  I am having the same problem but as per or HR it is not able to change any kind of technicain now

hello,

can anyone tell me that computer programmer & application programmer is same profession or different?

@sahil_n15 I have Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Certificate. Do they accept MCP certificate to renew membership for computer programmer profession.

@sahil_n15

Hi Sahil. Actually I am on labour visa in Saudi. Basically I am from SAP ABAP background so in order to change my profession to any computer related profession do we need offer letter of computer technician or how it can be changed.

Can you please guide me step by step.

@sahil_n15

Hi Sahil. Actually I am on Welder visa in Saudi. Basically I am from mechanical Draftsman background so in order to change my profession do we need offer letter of computer technician or how it can be changed.

Can you please guide me step by step.

How to register as Technician (with no diploma or certificate):

Authorization Letter, download from SCE website, fill out properly, and scan (click here to download the form).

Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce.

Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.

Copy of Passport.

Personal Photograph

261d.svg261d.svgfor SEC web site, best to register as technician and get a company letter to register.