GAMCA Medical Test with Gilbert Syndrome

Recently I have given GAMCA medical test. They said my bilirubin levels are high so they will repeat the test. I went to my local doctor he diagnosed me with Gilbert Syndrome after Ultrasound and LFT. He said to me it is a harmless condition. He gave me a certificate stating that I'm fit for any job. My GAMCA centre took the scan copy of my Doctor's certificate. They have retaken the Bilirubin test. I'm awaiting the results. Will they give me the Fit certificate?

Please let us know the results of retest?
Thank You

Same broblem hero also pls give the your number

Your report accepted in Bahrain Country or reject

What happened with you after ,
Did they given fit result?

V Gopi wrote:

Same broblem hero also pls give the your number

I'm also in name situation
What I will do next

The best! Success all the way!  Feel confident!  Wish you well! My husband and I are moving to Jeddah December so we hope the hospital is as good there!

Simpleman2019 wrote:

Recently I have given GAMCA medical test. They said my bilirubin levels are high so they will repeat the test. I went to my local doctor he diagnosed me with Gilbert Syndrome after Ultrasound and LFT. He said to me it is a harmless condition. He gave me a certificate stating that I'm fit for any job. My GAMCA centre took the scan copy of my Doctor's certificate. They have retaken the Bilirubin test. I'm awaiting the results. Will they give me the Fit certificate?

What happened sir

I'm not sure if this is accepted or not by gulf authorities but please update here baaed on the fitness certificate please. Thank You.

@Simpleman2019 I have also Gylbert syndrome... I don't know what to do ???

I am in saudia.i have Gilbert's syndrome.I told my gamca doc about my condition(she prescribed me some meds).Its harmless and does not cause any issue.Its a genetic condition and cannot be resolved.

Even here in Saudi medical it wasn't an issue.

-@Simpleman2019

What happened next??

@Asad Malik80 is this true...