Can someone leave the country without exit re-entry

Hi Beautiful experts

I would like to find out if I can leave saudi arabia withour exit visa.I came here a week a go and I'm still waiting for my iqama to be issued. But now I have an emergency back home.is it possible for me.to leave without exit visa.  Thanks

If Iqama hasnt been issued yet then leaving will be difficult but doable.  But then if you intend to come back again to KSA you might lose the visa since the only way to keep the visa and then to let you go is to issue the iqama and then ERE. If not it will be exit.

Thank you  so much HRGuru.

Sir my name is mohammad shehzad i am from india  in jeddah i am family from last 6 months i also have iqama but sir the is my kafeel and madam they mostly create problems now sir i dont want work here i want to return india plzzz sir help

Contact Indian embassy

sir i am new here and everybody told me indian embassy is not good they listens only saudi people not Indian people is true

Assalamualaikm  Please help me
I already finish 5 month in dammam ksa my visa truck driver visa .but my kapil no making my iqama medical also no .Please help me with should I do.. can I get final exit without iqama?

You have to contact your embassy .Yes you can leave country or you can take transfer as well without permission or iqama from curremt sponsor

It's not true although i am not indian but i have friends and heard very good reputation of indian embassy

You need to contact your embassy first and with their coordination the labor office and then they can resolve it by giving final exit.

My question is if inform to my kapil I want final exit he can give me final exit without iqama?

I am not sure if your kafeel will comply and assist. He may ask you to wait for the iqama to be done citing some circumstances he is in or he might outright refuse and tag you as absconded. The best way to proceed is as stated to inform embassy, then labor office and kafeel will know this from labor office.

How much price for new iqama ?
Truck driver

Hi there
, I have a similar question about leaving the kingdom without an exit reentry visa. I have a valid iqama, but I thought I could issue my own visa as well as my wife's, but it doesn't seem possible on moi. My company office is closed now and will be tomorrow, but we are due to fly tomorrow morning. Can my company issue an exit reentry after I have left the kingdom ?
Thanks
Steve

Hi Steve,

Immediately contact your sponsor. He will give you the exit and reentry visa which will help you to travel hassle free. Try to contact him ASAP for the exit and reentry visa.

Good Luck!

You can't travel out without an ERE, but the sponsor can issue an emergency one very fast even during weekends, online.

Hello sir, how are you,
         I came here in riyad 22 days ago ,but my management is giving me mentally torching, to much still I didn't get my iqama or I didn't sign here pepper, so without exit letter I can leave from here or not please help me and reply me soon I cannot work on this mentally pressure. Thank you.

Hello. Did you manage to leave without an exit visa?

Hello Guru. You just said “doable”. Can you please clarify further on what you meant by doable?
If I take my passport and go to the airport, they will allow me to check in without a visa?

Hi HR guru. I live in Dammam. My company took my passport and not allowing me to go to India on emergency. Is there any way I can go out of KSA without passport ? Or where can I complaint about my employer to get back my passport and exit from Saudia?

Anyone in this forum who can guide me, your suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brave Expat wrote:

Hi HR guru. I live in Dammam. My company took my passport and not allowing me to go to India on emergency. Is there any way I can go out of KSA without passport ? Or where can I complaint about my employer to get back my passport and exit from Saudia?

Anyone in this forum who can guide me, your suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Labor court or the embassy

Hi everyone. Can you leave Saudi Arabia if your kafeel doesn't issue exit reentry? I am in emergency, pls reply.

Your response is highly appreciated. Thanks,

No

Sir .. I have been in Saudi for 4 months. My kafeel did not take my ikahama  till now. And not the passport. Now, when asked for e-commerce, it is said that they will shout. What will i do?

What i understood is ,you came to Saudi Arabia on visiting VISA and you are waiting for the IQUAMA to be issued.  Whatever it is if your visiting VISA  or work permit VISA still have a validity ,then you can go and come back. If everything is expired then you are not supposed to move out of home .

I know one person who can arrange exit for you. But do you have any plan to come back to Saudi Arabia?. But you can not come back for few years .

You can go. There are people who can arrange the EXIT for you.

NO.YOU CAN NOT LEAVE. THERE MUST BE A EXIT OR E-REENTRY STAMP

No.  I'm in work Visa. But my sponcer not issued iqaama. How to do it ?

Sir please tell me the process of leaving saudi without passport , exit visa.

No sir i don't have any plans to return saudi.

They will charge you 4K to 5K SAR for the entire process + Ticket fee . It takes 15 days i guess. Let me ask them for you and i will update.

To clarify the process for people:

1) If you came in on a work visa and Iqama hasn't been issued yet, you can leave without exit re-entry as your exit will be on a work visa (and not Iqama). But the work visa will finish and your company will have to apply for a new one after following the entire process from scratch
2) If you have an Iqama, then legally, you cannot exit without getting exit re-entry

The agents referred to in the threads who supposedly can arrange this after payment of 4-5K - practically speaking, is illegal.  They basically have arrangements with people inside immigration at airports and are able to do this through money changing hands.  And they tell you that you only have to pay 50% or sometimes, pay after you exit. However, at times it doesn't work - I know of lots of people who were not able to exit.  Even if it does work, be ready to be banned from entering again.

YES IT IS ILLEGAL . LEGAL WAY IS TO  WAIT AND WAIT TILL YOU CAN MANAGE . BY THE WAY I AM NOT THE ONE WHO DOES THAT PROCESS BY TAKING MONEY AND BRIBING TO SOMEONE . I HAVE SEEN THE PEOPLE GOING EXIT BY THAT WAY WHEN THESE ALL LEGAL PROCESS IS A INDIGESTIBLE PEANUT FOR THEM.

Can you please call me for a moment
Its very urgent

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have iqqam but I dont have exit paper .I have all so passport..can I leave saudi with out exit paper.and I dont want come back

I came to Saudi I have my passport with me and iqama still not issued I want to leave the country without the exit visa from employer can anyone please help it's urgent as IAM very tensed about my situation as I don't want to work in the company

I still have 80 + days in my Visa validity please help now

Please help by contacting I need help here as I have passport and iqama is not issued yet I want to leave before iqama is issued please help

Your question has been answered by me in a previous post.  Scroll to the top and read vs. asking same question again.