Foreward thinking Cambodia

To all

For the 10years I have been in Cambodia, I have seen an improvement in many things schools, roads, traffic laws, traffic lights, health care, workers national insurance, I was here in COVID and observed the immediate reaction to the virus by Hun sen and the rules for the population to follow to mitigate the spread of the virus, and the positive way the population carried out those rules, and Cambodia was never recognised as a leader in the COVID fight, or the old fashioned Chinese vaccine without the now emerging mRNA vaccine problems, i have seen the the steadfast stand against all forms of war, by Hun Sen and now Hun Manet, and a stable progressive country, with a king revered, a president accepted, a parliament in control, ministers to manage, it's never perfect but it is a system of democracy I can live with, and is for the population of Cambodia to maintain in the future, for under Hun Sen presidency you have acchived from near destruction a thriving community and must continue under Hun Manet, to maintain a stable progressive developing country in the big picture.

Stay well stay safe COVID is still here be careful.