Wrong gender on VN visa ?

I got wrong gender on VN visa, should I apply for new visa?

@narcrepellant2525

definitely.  even wrong initials will invalidate a visa

it must be 100% identical to your passport details

This is sometimes very consuming, if you I am  applying on bad wifi have enter again same data, and again..gosh how I hate tablets and freaking smartphones, terrible inventions

Get a Vietnam SIM card - cheap and more data than most can use -  don't have to rely on WiFi

@TaurusTiger

I believe the OP is now in Cambodia.

I'm wondering whether a VN sim card would work if near VN's border, say somewhere close like Bavet, Cambodia. I've no experience trying this.

narcrepellant2525, are you still using your VN SIM card? If so, might this account for the poor connection?

I am at the moment in Cambodia, yes the reason for problems was VPN which was turned on by default, and system basically quit on review page and did not let me proceed.

Did you end up having any issues with having the wrong gender?

Did you end up having any issues with having the wrong gender?

-@Jacksonb2

Government required corrective surgery

Did you end up having any issues with having the wrong gender?        -@Jacksonb2

Hello Jacksonb2. Welcome to the expat.com Vietnam forum.

Member narcrepellant2525 submitted a new application (paying again), and was issued a new eVisa displaying the correct gender.

Have you been issued an eVisa showing an incorrect gender?

Did you end up having any issues with having the wrong gender?        -@Jacksonb2

Hello Jacksonb2. Welcome to the expat.com Vietnam forum.
Member narcrepellant2525 submitted a new application (paying again), and was issued a new eVisa displaying the correct gender.

Have you been issued an eVisa showing an incorrect gender?

-@Aidan in HCMC

Interesting, ...thought gender was now a....pronoun.

mAC