Exploring the Path to Permanent Living in Poland from Bangladesh

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to this amazing community to gather some insights and advice regarding a significant life decision I'm contemplating. I currently work as a virtual assistant, and I'm considering the idea of moving from Bangladesh to Poland for permanent living.

The thought of embracing a new culture, experiencing a different way of life, and expanding my horizons is incredibly exciting. However, I'm also aware that such a decision comes with its own set of challenges and considerations. I'm hoping some of you might have valuable experiences or insights to share that could help me in making an informed choice.

Here are a few questions and concerns I have in mind:

Visa and Immigration Process: Can anyone shed some light on the visa and immigration process for Bangladeshis looking to move to Poland? What are the key steps, requirements, and documents that I should be prepared for?

Job Opportunities: As a virtual assistant, I have the flexibility to work remotely. However, I'm curious to know about the job market in Poland, especially in fields related to virtual assistance, remote work, and technology. Any information about job prospects and the overall business environment would be greatly appreciated.

Cost of Living: It's important for me to understand the cost of living in different cities in Poland. Factors such as housing, transportation, healthcare, and daily expenses will play a crucial role in my decision-making process.

Cultural Integration: Adapting to a new culture can be both exciting and challenging. How welcoming is the Polish society to expatriates? Are there resources, communities, or initiatives that facilitate cultural integration and help newcomers feel at home?

Language Barrier: While I'm comfortable with English, I understand that Polish is the primary language spoken in Poland. How necessary is it for me to learn the local language? Are there English-friendly environments in major cities?

Quality of Life: For those who have experienced life in Poland, what are some of the highlights and advantages of living there? How is the healthcare system, education, safety, and overall quality of life?

Legal and Administrative Aspects: Are there any legal or administrative considerations that I should keep in mind when planning such a move? Any advice regarding paperwork, registration, and other formalities would be extremely helpful.

I believe that real-life experiences and advice from those who have gone through similar journeys can provide valuable insights that go beyond what can be found in articles and guides. If you have any thoughts, stories, or advice to share, please do so – it would mean the world to me!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post and for being such an amazing community. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and taking this exciting step towards a new chapter in my life.

Warm regards,

Milon Kumar Shil

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Milon Shil Hello and welcome !

In general we recommend members to open different threads/topic on the forum and post one question at a time for better comprehension.

I would refer you to the Living in Poland guide for expats. You will find all first-hand info till members shed the light on your queries.

Regarding your profession, what level of qualifications/diploma do you have ?

For cost of living, you will find an estimate on the following website : https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/c … try=Poland

Regards

Bhavna