Is this a scam or not? Please help

hi I got this work and study in Europe agencies referring opportunities in Poland called "live and study in Europe and am willing but need a verification assistant from people who already reside in Poland is it really or scam??

Thank you please help.

Hello mondliknowledge7,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that for more viability, I have created a new thread with your post on the Poland forum.

Have you submitted a job application to that company?

Also, have you begun conducting research on the company itself using Google?

This is a great starting point.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

If you didn't apply, it's either spam or a scam

If they ask you to pay for anything, it's a scam

Yes it came as a spam, and am a little bit interest; but am told to select a job and then pay 999euroes to process the whole issue

@mondliknowledge7

Yes I need verification

Yes it came as a spam, and am a little bit interest; but am told to select a job and then pay 999euroes to process the whole issue

-@alivista

It's a scam; do not pay them any money.

Cynic

Expat Team

How can apply for a job in Poland?

How can apply for a job in Poland?

-@alivista

Hi again.

It depends if you're what they regard as a skilled worker (i.e. engineer, IT worker with recognised, verifiable qualifications) and can speak Polish, then a pretty good chance.  You have to remember that they can only employ you if they have no other Polish or EU citizens looking for the same work.

If you don't meet the above criteria, then it's almost impossible.  If you do have the skills, then join something like LinkedIn and reach out to your peers and find out who's hiring and where then you can send your CV to them.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Hi I also got an email saying I must choose the job available on the list and then apply for a Polish visa,they will send me a contract so I can make the payment for them to apply for Voivode visa...is this the process?

Hi I also got an email saying I must choose the job available on the list and then apply for a Polish visa,they will send me a contract so I can make the payment for them to apply for Voivode visa...is this the process?

-@njukuda12

no, it's a scam.

@njukuda12 honestly me myself i don't even know all i want is a job from them but this payment thing is an issue.....

@njukuda12 honestly me myself i don't even know all i want is a job from them but this payment thing is an issue.....

-@mwalimat

In general, it's a scam if anybody asks you for money for a job.  Agents get paid by the employer when they successfully place a candidate with them; they are playing on your mind by taking advantage of what you perceive as a way to get a well-paid job.

Cynic

Expat Team

I can make the payment for them to apply for Voivode visa...is this the process?

-@njukuda12

Scam.

The easy way to spot them is the scammer asks for cash

@Cynic they also contacted me in the same process as you first They ask me to select the job from listed and then they send to me a contract then after they send to me a job offer at the last they ask me to pay 999 Euro to start the process so, i just confused may i pay them or not Please give me some advice.

@Cynic they also contacted me in the same process as you first They ask me to select the job from listed and then they send to me a contract then after they send to me a job offer at the last they ask me to pay 999 Euro to start the process so, i just confused may i pay them or not Please give me some advice.

-@kfle42

Don't pay it's a scam.

-@kfle42

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately, they are trying to scam you, do not send them any money.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

@Cheryl you know I have job offer later and contact paper already I signed it ...but now is payment time .....but ...you know they give me Bank account..to transfer ...so what I sold do please advise me

Hello sir I got offer lattter from live and study in Europe ...but they asking me to pay 999 euro ... after the apply... work permit for 1 years that .I want to advise me what should I do

@alivista hello then what happened? Did you pay ? They have sent for me the same information want to be sure before risking

@jahank097

@gillyzoe001

You are being scammed; our advice is not to send them any money.

Cynic

Expat Team

Hello people , l have already paid these people and l have waited for more than 12 weeks to get the permit. So please don't be like me , these guys are scammers. Right now l send them messages and they don't reply. At first they were saying it's the Poland government delaying now they don't even answer. Also note they don't want even to refund me. These people are cruel. Live and Study in Europe is a scam  please don't give your money 💸

Can anyone who has been waiting  for more 12 weeks and has not received a work permit come here, I am having a meeting with their representative, and he is willing to help

@45472041 Kindly write a mail us we need to find out more in order to finalize, we have also to find out if they are legit, we are having with them

I haven't paid yet... Also want to know if they are legit before making any payment

I haven't paid yet... Also want to know if they are legit before making any payment

-@ladyoby97

It's a very obvious scam.

However, a post or two down will be someone who hasn't read the thread asking if this is a scam.

Hello people , l have already paid these people and l have waited for more than 12 weeks to get the permit. So please don't be like me , these guys are scammers. Right now l send them messages and they don't reply. At first they were saying it's the Poland government delaying now they don't even answer. Also note they don't want even to refund me. These people are cruel. Live and Study in Europe is a scam  please don't give your money 💸

-@45472041 Hello, we want to raise this issue with them and proof if they are scamer aor not and we will close this issue forever Thank you.

Hello people , l have already paid these people and l have waited for more than 12 weeks to get the permit. So please don't be like me , these guys are scammers. Right now l send them messages and they don't reply. At first they were saying it's the Poland government delaying now they don't even answer. Also note they don't want even to refund me. These people are cruel. Live and Study in Europe is a scam  please don't give your money 💸        -@45472041 Hello, we want to raise this issue with them and proof if they are scamer aor not and we will close this issue forever Thank you.

-@delighthrke

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Just read the whole thread, you will see posts from people who have been scammed by these people.

If that is not proof enough, then there is nothing further we can do to help you.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Their CEO is called Arar guliyev,they have reached me to pay that money to get Poland visa,and they had a Google vidio meeting with me on 14th at 1pm

Their CEO is called Arar guliyev,they have reached me to pay that money to get Poland visa,and they had a Google vidio meeting with me on 14th at 1pm

-@tobiasngadi60

I hope you didn't give them any money!

I haven't paid yet... Also want to know if they are legit before making any payment         -@ladyoby97

It's a very obvious scam.

However, a post or two down will be someone who hasn't read the thread asking if this is a scam.

-@Fred

and without tarot cards 1f601.svg

@SimCityATi  I did not

I have sent scanned copy of my passport........Will it have impact to my confidentiality

I have sent scanned copy of my passport........Will it have impact to my confidentiality         -@mohaashabaan44

Apart from the chance of identity theft because you sent personal details to known criminals - No

Read the whole thread

ORVBEKQOVVGH5KU6PBWRGOLKVA.jpg?auth=e40c6df031b47e07398ef4eba273b9cf4a64357d1b6f4f127f422d7a8618f488&width=1600&height=900&smart=true

Dont give money to anyone 

@45472041 so sorry. I almost made payment before I saw ur post. Have u been able to make any headway?

@45472041 so sorry. I almost made payment before I saw ur post. Have u been able to make any headway?

-@preciousukaegbu89

You know it's a scam, but then started a new thread. Were you hoping for a different answer?

@delighthrke hello i have waited for more than 12 weeks would appreciate your help

@delighthrke hello i have waited for more than 12 weeks would appreciate your help

-@westkev451

Waiting for what?

work permit from live and study in europe

Can anybody help me or guide me to  Poland,on working route or education route? Anyone with useful support or information can reach out to me.