Work in Tunisia

Hello to all of you :)

My name is Corinne, I'm french and I am 23 years old. I want to find a job in Tunis, Hammamet or Sousse to live in this beautiful country, called Tunisia. I've got my A levels and one years of Foreigns Languages at university, I talk french, english, spanish and arabic. This july, I worked in Spain in the selling sector. If you're interested to work with me and if you have any offer to do to me, it will be a pleasure for me to reply.

See you soon ;)

Corine-

If you want a job where at least very good written English is required make sure you post your wishes or advertisement in correct English:

My name is Corinne, I'm French and 23 years old. I'm searching for employment in Tunis, Hammamet or Sousse. I have my A levels and one year of foreign languages at the XXXXX University, I speak French, English, Spanish and Arabic. This July, I worked in Spain in merchandising (?) If you're interested in talking to me and or you have any positions open, it will be a pleasure to hear from you.

TunisiaBoi wrote:

Corine-

If you want a job where at least very good written English is required make sure you post your wishes or advertisement in correct English:

My name is Corinne, I'm French and 23 years old. I'm searching for employment in Tunis, Hammamet or Sousse. I have my A levels and one year of foreign languages at the XXXXX University, I speak French, English, Spanish and Arabic. This July, I worked in Spain in merchandising (?) If you're interested in talking to me and or you have any positions open, it will be a pleasure to hear from you.

Thank you for answering me :)

Regrettably, English is not my best speaking language. The reality is that I did not had the opportunity to practice it with English speakers and it's the best way to learn a foreign language.

If anyone hears of any postings for hospitals in the areas I indicated I would appreciate a response. Thank you