Moving to Sydney

Hello everyone ,

I am currently living in Istanbul and moving to Sydney for work in January .  My work place is going to be in Alexandria NSW 2015 in Sydney  .  I have never been to Sydney before and dont know the city at all . I want to live near to work and also close to the beach what would be the best place to live and  rent cost etc .. I very much appreciate your help ..
thank you so much

Ferah wrote:

Hello everyone ,

I am currently living in Istanbul and moving to Sydney for work in January .  My work place is going to be in Alexandria NSW 2015 in Sydney  .  I have never been to Sydney before and dont know the city at all . I want to live near to work and also close to the beach what would be the best place to live and  rent cost etc .. I very much appreciate your help ..
thank you so much

Hey Ferah

Hope things are good it will be easy for u to make friends in sydney and there is alot of turks there aswell to meet up with,, i am irish i live in canberra but moving to sydney in januaray also .
Alexandria is close to the city so ur closest  beach would still nly be a 40 min journy anyway ,,, rent is 150 plus a week if ur lucky prob being realistic 200 looks  more like it ... if u dont have accomadation book into a cheap hostel until u find ur feet.. any more questions feel free to ask

Cheers Eoin