FRIDGE AND COOKER FOR SALE as good as new

Hi all,

because I'm leaving the country I'm selling my fridge and cooker.
I both bought them this year in March, so quiet new still.
The fridge (Samsung) was KSH 30.000 and the cooker (Hotpoint) was 20.000 and were both purchased at Nakumat. I have the receipts with guarantees.
Im selling both for half price.
Only can be picked up today!

Hi Joelle Fauve,

You should post an advert in the Nairobi classifieds > buy and sell section.

Thank you,
Christine

@joell, better to put this is nairobi classified, i suggest you to put few pictures, so as to impress people and make them buy...

Hi, did you end up selling these? If not, what size Is the fridge?

Bonjour Joelle. Have you sold the cooker yet? How big is it? I am looking for an average 4 burner+grill+oven gas cooker if possible.

Thanks and good luck

Have you sold the fridge
Iam interested

Hi, is the cooker still available for sale?

@ Wangare 254 > This topic is really old and it seems that the fridge and the cooker have already been sold.

Therefore, i invite you to post an ad in the Home accessories in Nairobi section. It might help.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

hey  interested in the fridge...***

Hello ayiengah,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You might not be able to get in touch with the original poster since this is a very old topic launched by a now inactive member. The items on offer may also have already been sold.

If you are on the lookout for a fridge, you may want to check this section of the website: Household appliances in Nairobi and also, post a free advert of your own.

Please do note as well that contact details should not be shared on the forum for your own safety. If need be, you should use the private messaging system to send them.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed