New to aetg al faisal academy

I will arrive this sunday. Does anyone have an idea about what I should expect. Oh yea im bringing my ps3 fifa, so if anyone wants to play let me know!

have fun in saudi ,,, i wish u all the best

Hello Jerome!

Welcome to Expat-blog.com

Could you introduce yourself a little more, please?

Thank you

Enrique

Well I am a Muslim first and foremost. I am from America to be exact, the north east region. I am a college graduate, and I have recently completed my TEFL. I am moving to riyadh to help my ummah in the best way I can, I believe my way to contribute is to teach english. In addition, I find it very rewarding to get closer to the arabic language, Quran abd sunnah.

Jerome1227 wrote:

Well I am a Muslim first and foremost. I am from America to be exact, the north east region. I am a college graduate, and I have recently completed my TEFL. I am moving to riyadh to help my ummah in the best way I can, I believe my way to contribute is to teach english. In addition, I find it very rewarding to get closer to the arabic language, Quran abd sunnah.

so you are Saudi but you have been raized in usa ?

Just so that everyone knows,if they sack you , they lose a visa opportunity to bring another person, so they sack people that do not have a contract in the beginning after treating them badly and getting all their slimey work staff to try and have relations with western females and then make out they have resigned so they can keep their visa and then give them a letter of no objection to come back again .

AETG: after reading all the negative comments about AETG I was nervous when they offered me a poxy one page offer of employment. I asked them for a contract and they said that if I sign that they will send me a 23 page contract to harley medical services with a visa package. I have used Harley medical services before and I did not receive a contract then , just another scanned copy of a signed one piece paper for AL Hadara in exit 14. AETG could not send me a copy of this contract for me to look through before I would supposedly get it. I will call Ian and Jane Palmer at Harley tomorrow to see what their procedures are. AETG said I would work in PNU but had on this one page offer of employment that the working teaching hours would be 25 hrs max 30 and then stated 40 hours teaching in the academy , I refused to work in the academy and they refused to send me two contracts with handwritten signatures , so i could keep one and send one back, because they do not want you to have any rights under KSA laws or international law. And I have also heard that it is quite common for ladies to fall off balconies and it be recorded as suicide in people that are not the suicidal type

I worked for Al Hadara and mr Ibrahim told me that he hoped he did not have to beat me and he was my cafil. The Indian bus driver locked me in a bus and I had to kick through a window to break out and then they said he didnt lock you in a bus, you just kicked a window and we have witnesses , when there was only me and the bus driver that walked off around. They hate us, everyone told me the story of the British Canadian man that they pretended was CIA and gave him electric shocks in jail for a long time and he came home and died of a heart attack after 3mths cos they had weakened his heart so much

Al Khaleej , what a nightmare they are, I worked for them in Riyadh and they made me work split shifts 8-12 and 4-8 but with 4 one and half hour journeys to and from the work place with an amazing one hour in the apartment, so I was up at 5.30 and got back at 9.30 at night. Then they put me in Dammam in a hotel full of men, a female alone, with no other females around, then they sent me to TAbuk , where creepy Kareem ,the 70 yr old saudi man tried offering me money to go on holiday and tried forcing entry into the villa through the locked front and back door and kept pestering me but I could not complain to the police because al khaleej had no where else to put their staff.,
the General manager hassan's niece told everyone she was only marrying her american husband for a visa and we all knew she hated americans and british people, so because their relatives are prostitutes they think the rest of us are