Chances of getting 189 or 190 (young engineer & MBA < 2 yrs work exp.)

Hi everyone!

I have been reading the forum for a while now and was still very curious to know the chances I would have, from your experience, for obtaining any the visas:
> Skilled - Nominated - Subclass 190
> Skilled Independent - Subclass 189

About me:
[*] I am 26 years old.
[*] I hold a bachelors in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Spanish university (but not included in the list for the Recognised Graduate [Temporary] Visa Subclass 476).
[*] I also completed a student exchange program for a year in Australia studying my masters of science in Manufacturing Engineering & Management at University of New South Whales, Sydney (NSW).
[*] I have only two years work experience (although I have completed internships in Asia and Middle East before graduating). And I am currently completing a MBA sponsored by the company I am currently working for in the aerospace industry.
[*] My current occupation (several apply) is considered in the SOL (schedule 1).

Regarding points, I would normally get 60-65 points:
[*] Age (26 yo) => 30 points
[*] English Language Ability (Superior English—IELTS 8 / OET A) => 20 points
[*] Educational qualifications (Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters) => 15 points
[*] Skilled employment (< 2 years) => 0 points
[*] Australian study requirements (diplomas or trade qualifications awarded by an Australian educational institution => Would the certificate of the student exchange program at UNSW in Sydney count?) => 5
[*] Nomination/sponsorship (Nomination by state or territory government (visa subclass 190 only) => 5 points

I would prefer not to work in regional Australia.

Should I still be 100% motivated and pursue my dream of obtaining the visa?

I would like to contribute to the forum as it is fantastic. Nevertheless, I am afraid I am still on the side of the newbies here!

Thank you all for any feedback and/or recommendations  :)

Cheers,

Hi kevinLD!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

u'll get it for sure
i wish u good luck
ur case iss much better than mine i'm depressed of the cost and assessing issues which are so expansive

Regional Australia is where the work is.

Keep motivated.