Hello out there!!!

Hello,

I live here in Cairo since the 3rd of February. I working here as an au Pair girl and that means I will stay for a long time. So i would be really happy to finde some new friends soon.

Some informations aboute me:

Original I am coming from Austria, but i don't live there since one year. The year before I coming here to egypt I was living in Germany, especially Hamburg. I have a lot of south american friends in germany and Austria, so i speak a little spanish and it would be great if you could tell me some places here, where I could practice my skills in spanish.

as well, i would be happy aboute every new contact from every country.

So, i wait for your answers.

greetings, sido

Hi and welcome! :) I know a few Austrian guys here :D You're welcome to join any of our outings (see the forum topic 'outings for oldies and newbies') or couchsurfing is a great way to make friends too :)
Hope to meet you soon - if you have any questions about Cairo, ask on the forum :)

Elaine

Hello Nina , and welcome the capitol of the Middle East "Cairo", if you want to meet with some Locals or Multi-Nationality people u can join the Weekly meeting , u should find it in the sticky Topics , u can make some friends around there,i don't go often there however. but usually there is at least 15-20 at each meeting most of them from another website aswell.
Enjoy ur stay and if there is anything u need help with , u can post on the forums or via pm's.
Rai

Welcome and hope u enjoy ur time here in Egypt :)

Come and join us in our weeklu meeting :)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … p=4#625481

hallo
herzlich willkommen in Kairo, mein name ist mohamed ich bin halb aegypter
arbeite und lebe in maadi ...
habe interesse an dein post um mein deutsch zu verbessern und uchnoch unsere kuturelle hintergrund.
ich kann englisch, arabisch und japanisch ...
wenn du unteresse daran haettest, dann send mir ein email
mein adresse ist: [email protected]

Hello Nina! Am new in Cairo too, am native spanish speaker so I can help you practice.

Welcome hereee