Dammam 2nd Industrial City

Hello there..anyone currently working in Dammam 2nd Industrial city? I would like to ask if there are housing/apartments available within the vicinity of the area? Or should I look into Khobar and Dammam city proper? And also, how about the transportation? I don't know how to drive.. The company will provide me housing & transportation allowance.. but the problem is..I don't know where to look for a good place..

Is there any filipino who also works there, who wants to share flat and I will join ride to/from the industrial city? Ofcourse, Im very much willing to pay..

If you know anyone.. please kindly contact me to this number: 0507524029 or email me at: [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks...

Looking forward to hear from anyone!

hi if you find solution to have fun pls inform me
m15_fashion@yahoo or hotmail

You should really hook up with some Filipinos that are familiar with the area. I would highly recommend that on Thursday or Friday evening, you go down to the Filipino market, just off the Corniche Road in Al-Khobar.

There you will find hundreds and hundreds of Filipino workers, notices for housing, jobs and assistance.

Good luck.

(moderated: you are off topic. You should post your ad in the classifieds. thank you)

Dear friend

I am looking for any taxi which can give me daily up down from Dammam to 2nd industrial city. 3 shift 8 horse duty 2 month change my shift. if any then *** in the content

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@RAHULDON019 Hello and welcome !

Please note that this is an old thread and I am closing it. All members of this thread are inactive.

Consider opening a new thread on the Dammam forum or posting on more recent topics.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed