Selamat pagi !

Saya orang perancis dan saya mau pergi ke indonesia ...
Please tell me about your work experience in Indonesia and bout work permit ...
Terima kasih untuk banyak informasi

Pierre / batu

Well, your indonesia language is very good
When u will coming?

Hello Pierre,

I worked in an international company for more than 4 years in Jakarta. I guess as long as you love what you do, i'm sure you can survive the rush tempo, the heat, and the traffic. Those are the 3 main issues. People here are well-educated and easy to work with, especially when you're a foreigner, they'll most probably look up to you.

Your bahasa is a really plus point, then you have nothing to worry about explaining what you want to the locals and getting yourself around the city.

At the moment I'm still living in Jakarta, if you need further info, do ask specific questions, I'll be glad to help if i can.

Enjoy,
+N

Hi Pierre

Well done, your bahasa Indonesia is PERFECT!!

Since you sounds won't have problem with language so just come to Jakarta.  The only thing you need to adopt only the heat and the traffic.

If you plan to work in Jakarta then you need to find a company who willing to sponsor you.  Then this company will organized all your paper work.  However, you still come first as a tourist then try to find a chance for doing business here.  Many foreigner having a business in Indonesia but mostly they are not in Jakarta but in Bali or Jogyakarta.  Most of them together with the local owning a hotel or restaurant which is a a prospect business in Bali especially.  Or sometimes they also doing export of antique furniture.

My advise just came first as a tourist and do your homework.  Who knows you can have a business here in Indonesia.

Feel free if you want to email me, in case you have questions or need my assistance.  Email:  [email protected]

Thanks and good luck.
Desy