Any one interested to have coffee to gather

Any one interested to have coffee to gather  in abdoun ?

Hi strong79, you could maybe propose a date & the time!

Who knows, others may be interested too.;)

Harmonie.

Ok you are right lets make it this Saturday at 8:00 pm in Starbucks abdoun

I think I will be there alone

i want to come.. but far away from me... and i have office tomorrow as well...

Hi guys,

Let me know if we can do it next weekend?

Hi Kate,

It will be my pleasure :).

Provide me with more information please.

Firass

Hi Kate, I can't find it ??

Hi, I am Mai, and so brand-new to Amman, arrived 2 months ago, and will be interested to join the coffee gathering @ Abdoun.
Please tell me when will be this?

strong79 wrote:

Oh! sorry, just noticed that this is from long time ago since last month! so who knows! maybe next time...

Cheers

Mai Touma wrote:

Hi, I am Mai, and so brand-new to Amman, arrived 2 months ago, and will be interested to join the coffee gathering @ Abdoun.
Please tell me when will be this?

strong79 wrote:

Hallooooo  sorry guys I was out of Jordan for business trip and now I'm back anyone interested to meet for a coffee ?

I'm in Starbucks abdoun now anyone want to join ?

Hi all,

If this gathering can be repeated for next week, it would be great! Just specify time and place please so that we book ourselves from now.

Thanks,
M

same for me, next time :)
see you,
Elise

we can make it tuesday guys if you want..
lets do it 7pm somewhere so i think most of us are free...
Cheers
Jem

You mean tomorrow Jim.. I`m ok with that.. I think I will be free at 7PM.. what do you think of Charcoal in Abdoun.. Love that place .. I`m ok if anyone has another good place.

JemX wrote:

we can make it tuesday guys if you want..
lets do it 7pm somewhere so i think most of us are free...
Cheers
Jem

I will be in Starbucks abdoun

I'm in abdoun now anyone ?

any plan to go out tonight?

Hi to all anyone would like to meet tonight in Starbucks abdoun I will be there at 9 pm

Hello All,

Me and my friend Elsy are ready to go in one hour for a coffee gathering at Abdoun, anyone interested?

Cheers,
Mai

Hello, anyone interested to go out tonight for a drink?

Halllooooo anyone would like to go out tonight

Anyone going out Friday night? If so let me know.

:)

Hi, let me know where to meet...

Heyyyyyyy....... Lets do sumthin fun this weekend some Clubbing or anything fun :)

Give suggestions ???

Do you have one ???? im waiting for confirmation from my Brit friends too,and actually we havin a plan to celebrate new year :)

Hi Kate,

Jafra in the downtown is a nice traditional place, what do you think??

I Have been there with my American friends,,,and yesterday i decided to stay home due to bad weather and planning for new year eve party @G Club,are u in ?

Kate29 wrote:

I Have been there with my American friends,,,and yesterday i decided to stay home due to bad weather and planning for new year eve party @G Club,are u in ?

Hi Kate, how are you? can you tell me more about the new year party at G Club ?

Thanks

Firas

New Year Party @ G Club....its two different category Golden & Silver ticket,but u gotta hurry today is the last day of reservation :)

Kate29 wrote:

New Year Party @ G Club....its two different category Golden & Silver ticket,but u gotta hurry today is the last day of reservation :)

Ok I will :)

See You