What are the groups on facebook for nairobi?

i am interested in joining some nairobi groups on facebook.which ones are they?

thanks for all who messaged me. i also got some friends on facebook to show me some.

Hello Seble82.

Why Facebook? Expat.com is there too.

Maybe you could create a group here on Expat.com Nairobi forum where members could gather. What do you think? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aulerie, that's a great idea! however, what would i call it?.....hmmmmmmm,not sure.any suggestions?

I hope other members could give you some suggestions as well. :)

Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Seble82.

Why Facebook? Expat.com is there too.

Maybe you could create a group here on Expat.com Nairobi forum where members could gather. What do you think? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

best regards,
Madam.
_I think you should create a group on facebook, ( specific nairobi city, or all Kenya ) because you are the administrator ( I see that you are a VIP in this forum ),
asante sana.

@pinguinoma -> There is already an existing Expat.com page on facebook. ;)

What I wanted to say is that your more likely (for example, if you create a meeting), to have a lot of responses on Expat.com.

Here is the great Nairobi expat network that we have on Expat.com.

Do hesitate to create an Expat.com gathering. We can help you for that. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

nairobi expat social, nairobi marketplace, expat meetup, and so on... but this https://www.expat.com is the best...

i do NOT agree that nairobi expat facebook groups are good. From what my expat friends have told me, having been in some,some of these nairobi expat groups have some members that conspire together against others for NO reason at all. Severe,unfair harassment which is totally unexplainable and uncalled for.

Admin kicks people out of the group without explanations or without any proof of misconduct.The admin also does nothing to prevent any harassment of members. SHOCKING!

I would NEVER advise anyone to join them!! Too much politics,bias,discrimination,jealousy and malice going around!

Aulerie's idea of creating a gathering is fantastic! I also find expat-blog FABULOUS! The admin takes time to respond to issues, they are polite, no bias, fairness all around!
I definitely recommend expat=blog to other expats that come to nairobi.

KUDOS to this website and admin!

(moderated: no ads please)

Expat Dancing Club. It is fun, exciting and people are free to suggest the different kinds of dances they wish to do.

Members get to dance to all kinds of music, depending on interests.

Hello Ms Seble82, which expat group did you join and who removed you? whose that admin? you can join expat meetup group. Some of the few people who suffered in other groups are in this. May be you all join together to make it more popular... i joined a expat dancing club, i dont know weather you and me are in the same group...

well, maybe u joined the expat dance group called Expat Dancing Club. If u joined it, then we are together in the same group.

I will try Expat meetup group and see how it is.Thanks for recommending it.
The other expat groups are either dormant or very hostile and negative like i had said earlier. Some of my expat friends have been there and suffered unfairly.