To all american expats living in Romania, could you help?

Hi,

my name is Magda, I'm a reporter for Antena 1 in Bucharest. We're trying to make a short reportage on how the americans who live here in Romania are preparing for Thanksgiving. Dou you think you can help us?

If you are interrested, please contact me on my cell phone: 0741014363.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum mgdZM,

While waiting for responses from members, you can also contact some Americans directly via the page American expatriates in Bucharest! But no spamming please!

I hope that you will get many positive responses for your coverage of Thanksgivings.

Best Regards

Too bad I didn't see this before!
I made apple crisp for the first time, my (Romanian) wife tried turkey, gravy and pumpkin pie, and I made candied sweet potatoes. It was a great time, a real success! Thanksgiving is always the hardest time of the year for me. Christmas is not such a big deal, because it's festive everywhere, but on Thanksgiving I feel really foreign.

We're spending our first thanksgiving here but I will not be able to make a feast like I would we just moved into our Villa. Come Thursday we will still be unpacking... but I'm thinking a small dinner will work great, or just go out!!!

Hello MzBossy84,

Heads up : this post is a little old :/.

Melissa

I seen the date of the first post!!!

Hello MzBossy84, I invite you to start a new thread on the Bucharest forum concerning the Thanksgiving dinner for more visibility and more responses. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Diffamatory comment]