Land Surveyor

Can anyone recommend a good land surveyor in Panama?

Hi lindyls and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you could give us a little introduction about you.

I hope other members will be able to help you.

Christine

Hi All

I recently moved to Panama with my family as my husband and I are managing a private island off the coast of Panama.  I am English and my husband is Zimbabwean.  We have been living in Zambia for the last 8 years as we both worked in the safari tourism industry.

We are very excited about our move to Panama and for all the new adventures and challenges that lay ahead.  We may call on this community to help us find out feet and we hope to also make some new friends as well!

lindlys,

Welcome to Panama.  I live in Boquete so if you ever want to see this area let me know.

Did you ever find the land surveyor you needed?  I know a contractor but not a land surveyor.  Maybe he can recommend one. 

Let me know.

Best,

Florence

Hi Florence

Many thanks for your post and your kind offer.  We will certainly be in touch if we are heading in your direction.  Please also do the same if you are visiting the Pixvae area.  That would be great if you could send me contact details of the contractor you know as I would like to ask him if he could recommend a land surveyor. 

How long have you been in Panama?  I am loving it so far and am eager to learn Spanish as quickly as possible as the island where I am living there is little English spoken.  My Rosetta Course should be arriving in the next few days though so that should help!

Cheers

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay,

The contractor I know - his name is - Ulises.  His email is [email protected] - tell him I told you to email him so he knows its a legit request.

You are a little over a 3 hour ride from me here in Boquete.  What do you do on your private island?  How exciting. 

Florence

Dear Florence

This is really helpful, I have sent him an email and hopefully he might be able to assist.

Thanks again for your help and hopefully our paths will cross soon.

Best wishes

Lindsay

If you don't hear from him let me know.  He gives a lot of tours for people so he is pretty busy.

Hi Florence

Ulyises  was brilliant and has put me in touch with a land surveyor.  Many thanks for all your help.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Best wishes

Lindsay