Looking for work

Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I am considering a move to Thessaloniki. I am looking for work, any type of work just to get started. I speak English as well as French and Greek. I have experience in the hotel industry. Does anybody out there have any suggestions? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello Chris and welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Thessaloniki, it may help you.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Chris....have you joined the Greek/Canadian club here in Thessaloniki...?
The more people you know the more info you can receive...:)))
I`m not Greek or Canadian...I just go along to be sociable from time to time...( they like the pies I make at Xmas time..lol)

Thank you Harmonie and Anne for the advices. Take care!

Dear Chris jobs in Thessaloniki are quite scarce I strongly suggest you try and find one before you actually move there.
Create a google seaqrch for hotels thessaloniki and find all the hotels e-mails. Although through the season they ask for staff in Chalkidiki which is the summer resort of Thessaloniki and it is a magical place...you will definetely find a job there from April and most of them provide accomodation.

Good luck!

Thanks Angelolita! I will google Thessaloniki Hotels and I hope to get as many hotels e-mails. Thanks for the advice. Take care!