People interested in learning Arabic?

Hello /  السلام عليكم (salam alaykum),

I was wondering if there was a group of people in Hurghada interested in learning Arabic
(reading, writing and conversation) to reach at least a level that will enable you
to interact with people, go shopping etc.

I posted an ad in classified. If we can form a class of ten, it will become very affordable.

Please let me know if somebody is interested.

Cheers,

Erika

not sure if i will do it, but i am interested. is it a class?

Salam alaykum Layla,

My apologies the ad did not go live yet. There is another ad about Arabic tuition but it is from another user. Yes, the aim is to deliver a class, because interaction group tasks are crucial to language learning.

i agree.. i tried to learn by myself but its not easy to know if im saying something right or not lol

erikabrio wrote:

Salam alaykum Layla,

My apologies the ad did not go live yet. There is another ad about Arabic tuition but it is from another user. Yes, the aim is to deliver a class, because interaction group tasks are crucial to language learning.

I'm interested but am not in Hurghada permanently, only three months at a time, if that could work?

Hi
I am interested in taking arabic lessons even I am not planning to live here forever but it's always good to know one more language.

hello,

is this an online tutorial or in presence?

thanks

any body want to exchange language with Egyptian, please email me.
thanks